Thursday, April 18, 2013

 

We're not leaving on a jet plane....

So we're at the Cincinnati airport waiting for a plane we were supposed to be on at 9 am. We're heading to NYC for a few days with several other couples and the latest update is we should be on a plane by 11:30...originally we were scheduled to land in NYC at 11 am. So we're a bit delayed. Hopefully the 11:30 plane will be on time and we'll be on our way. So I'm kind of in a lull with the treatments. I did have my bloodwork done on Monday and everything looks fine. The next key date is April 30 when I get another round of scans. At that point we'll hopefully get the go ahead to remove the stent and life will be a lot more comfortable. My next treatment will be May 6. I guess that's it for now...we are going to board our plane. I will have more later after we get to New York!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?