Saturday, May 15, 2010

 

90 Miles Today...

Great day of riding today. Marshall, Garth and I rode 90 miles and while I have to admit I got pretty tired I'll also say it went better than I expected. The weather was perfect and we rode a good portion of the ride with other members of our Team in Training group - I'd say we probably rode 65 of the 90 miles with them. So, we're close to the 100 mile mark; I still plan to do the 145 mile route up in Montauk but it's good to know the other guys are getting in the miles and should have no problem doing the 100 mile course when we get to New York.

All the kids are home, now. Judd is working, Aaron is out looking for a job and Abbey is upstairs sleeping as she participated in the Relay for Life last night and didn't get much sleep. If anybody can use a strong, 19 year old (soon to be 20) for some hard physical labor, let us know - Aaron could be your man.

Here's a little list to think about - the top 10 movie characters of all-time. I'll post mine over the next week. I'm sure most will coincide with my list of top movies but there will also be a surprise or two. I'll keep it short today. I'll also try to get a post up tomorrow as well. BTW, Survivor ends tomorrow - Sandra will win and Russell will be shut out again - that's what happens when you lie and piss off everyone you align your self with. I look for the order to be Sandra, Parvati, Russell, Jerri and Colby - hasn't Colby been a waste this season? Weak in challenges and not a threat whatsoever. While we're on the subject of reality show; Nichole will win Dancing with the Stars and Crystal will be your American Idol. OK, now I'll sign off!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?