Saturday, April 05, 2008

 

40 miles today...

Well our Team in Training group went 40 miles today. It was a lot easier than last week, maybe the legs are getting stronger. There were a couple of nice inclines along the way and we made it up them without much trouble. the ride took about 3 hours and 10 minutes and that's counting several stops to make sure we didn't lose anyone along the way. We'll keep building until we get up to 80 miles a few weeks before we goout to Lake Tahoe.

I believe I passed my fundraising goal of $4400 yesterday. Thanks to everyone who has made a contribution, your support is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to blow that $4400 amount so if you'd still like to make a contribution, follow the link in my previous post. It's the active.com link. Thanks so much.

Other than that, not much news to report. I will issue a huge warning; Abbey got her temporary license today so look out for her on the road!! I think we're going to be acquiring a few more gray hairs between now and September 14!

Have a great weekend!

Vince

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?