Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Vivvy update....

The past month has been quite a ride for Julie's mom, Viv Riestenberg, but yesterday she returned to her condo on Bridgetown Road. She's feeling a lot better and hopefully has her recent health issues behind her. I'll tell you, she is an amazing lady and quite a fighter. So we're looking forward to Christmas and it looks like we'll be able to celebrate the holiday on Christmas eve at Viv's place.

On Monday, December 17, I have an appointment with Dr. Lemming. They took CT scans on Monday and I'll be getting another round of Rituxin during my visit. I always get a little nervous in the days leading up to my appointments. Hopefully everything will check out and we'll be good for another 3 months. I'll be sure to update everyone next week.

Big night tonight as the Muskies take on UC...I predict a 15+ points win for Xavier.

I finally got myself a bike. Too bad it's too cold to go out and ride. I'm sure I'll get plenty of time in on the bike between now and the 100 mile ride I'm planning to do in Lake Tahoe on June 1. I'll obviously have more about this as we get closer to June.

Other than that, there's not much more to report. Judd will be home from UD on Friday, it will be interesting to see how he did his first semester. Aaron was recently hired by Wendy's, this will mark the 5th job he's had in his short working career. In contrast, since graduating from Ohio State in 1980, I've had 6 jobs...Aaron may top that by the time he's 18. And Abbey is doing great at Mount Notre Dame, she's even getting better at answering that 6:30 wake-up call.

I'll post next week...wishing you all a wonderful holiday season.

Vince

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?