Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Mid-November report....

There really hasn't been a great deal to report lately. About the only thing healthwise is that I've been dealing with a cold for about a week now. I had my blood counts checked last Thursday and they were as good as they've been over the past couple years, so that was comforting to know. The cold seems to be close to running its course but I still wake up hacking in the mourning, I'll be glad when it's over.

I was severly bummed when Ohio State lost to Illinois over the weekend. It was looking like they may be on the verge of playing for another national title but now it will take quite a few upsets and a lot of luck for the Bucks to climb back in to contention. Let's just beat Michigan and see how the chips fall...at worst, another Big Ten title and trip to the Rose Bowl would be a great way to cap off the season.

I've decided to participate in the Lake Tahoe 100 bike ride the first weekend in June. There are a few other guys who are planning to do it with me as part of the Leukemia and Lymphoma societys' Team in Training program. It should be challenging and a lot of fun. I'll have more on this later but needless to say, I've already started training and look forward to the next 7 months of bike riding.

Hope all is well with all of you. I'll have scans and another Rituxin treatment in December and will definitely keep you updated. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving next week and are ready to head into the Christmas season.

Our best to all!

Comments:
What was Judd's big suprise? Just wondering.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?