Monday, July 09, 2007

 
I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. I decided to take a few extra days off and tried to do a few things around the house. I also got in a few bike rides; I think I'm going to have to get a bike because I'm enjoying getting out and spending a few hours out on the country roads.

Next week we're heading to Hilton Head for vacation. It's been 4 years since we've been down there and we're looking forward to the trip. After that, Judd we'll have a couple weeks left in the summer before heading off to college - I can't believe his college days are just around the corner.

Speaking of Judd, he was involved in his first accident over the weekend; he rear-ended a car at a stop light. And it was just his luck that he would hit a Lexus. His car is not damaged too badly so hopefully it won't wind up being too expensive but then again, any expense is too much for an 18 year old getting ready to head off to college. So he needs to put in as many work hours as possible to cover his damages between now and mid-August.

Aaron is keeping busy working at Outback, going to lacrosse camp and sleeping until the middle of the afternoon everyday - I think he slept until 4 PM on Saturday; very impressive. Abbey did well in summer school and is working at a summer camp this week to ear a few extra bucks prior to vacation. She's looking forward to July 20th and the premiere of the movie, Hairspray.

Other than that, the summer is moving along quite well. I doubt that I'll post again until after our vacation. Thanks for checking in and if you know where I might get a great deal on a road bike, let me know!

Vince

Comments:
Have a great, relaxing vacation. Refresh your soul and spirit!
Bob and Judy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?