Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

The Whirlwind is over...

Well - Judd graduated, his volleyball team won state, Abbey graduated from 8th grade and we've had the graduation party so our whirlwind life has started to settle down. We still have some graduation parties to attend but other than that, we're settling in for the summer.

I had scans taken yesterday and will have my follow-up appointment with Dr. Lemming on June 11. At that time, I'll probably get another maintenance treatment of Rituxin. If everything else checks out fine, I should be good to go for the remainder of the summer. So, the next few days will probably be a little anxious.

Next week will be the one year annversary of my final chemo treatment. I remember I was pretty wiped out most of last June and July. We went to Lake Tahoe toward the end of July and I was starting to feel a little stronger but even now I don't feel 100% back to normal. I start to feel pretty good and then I seem to get an injury; I've broken my rib, strained my back and just recently twisted my ankle while mowing the lawn - I'm a walking M*A*S*H unit!

I'll let everyone know how my appointment goes next week. Until then, enjoy the upcoming weekend!!!

Talk to you soon....

Vince

Comments:
Prayers, as always, are with you, Vince
Bob and Judy Pearson
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?