Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Finally, some rain...

Didn't think it was ever going to rain agian and then it must have rained 3 or 4 inches last night. The grass can certainly use it...it's getting burned out all over the place. Maybe I'll have to mow this weekend.

I really have been aching a lot since the Rituxin treatment a couple weeks ago. I guess I did the same my last treatment but this time it felt a little more intense. Fortunatley it seems like its easing a bit so maybe the worst is behind me.

Not much else going on. Abbey's been in summer school, Judd is enjoying all the graduation parties and Aaron has been wearing out the video games. Looking forward to the 4th of July next week...I think I'm going to turn it in to a long weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Vince

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?