Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Happy Anniversary!!!

Julie and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary today...hard to believe it's been 22 years! I remember our wedding day was a beautiful day just like today, maybe a little warmer. 'Walking on Sunshine' was one of the hit songs at that time and Pete Rose was counting down the hits as he would break Ty Cobb's record later that season.

We went to Germany and Austria for our honeymoon. We packed for the weather we were having in Cincinnati and when we got to Germany it was about 30 degrees! It was still a great trip and hopefully we'll get back there some day.

The past 22 years have been filled with many, many wonderful and beautiful moments. I know I've been very blessed to share my life with Julie. She's my best friend and has helped me become the person I am today. Happy Anniversary, Jules! You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I love with all my heart!

Comments:
Wow. You made me cry. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are a wonderful husband and an even better father. I love you! Keep getting stronger. I am so proud of you. Love, Julie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?