Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Sonogram...

Yesterday I had a sonogram of my kidneys at Christ Hospital. As I mentioned in my previous post, it was recommended that they check out a spot that was noticed on my most recent CT scan. Dr. Leming said it is highly unlikely that there is anything serious involved but it is best to check it out. I probably won't hear the results for a couple days. So, things are going to be a little anxious until we get the results.

In the meantime, I continue to feel a bit achy but thats not holding me back. I golfed 4 times last week and got progressively worse with each round. The kids will all be back in school tomorrow...the boys went back yesterday and Abbey's first day is tomorrow. I'm sure she's sleeping in on her last day of summer vacation.

Thanks to everyone for all your support. A few extra prayers would be appreciated as we await word on the sonogram.

I'll post when I get the results. Peace and blessings...

Vince

Comments:
Vince -

Hope you get good news on the results of your tests. I'll keep you in my prayers. Sounds like you are slowly getting back to feeling normal again.

OSU is only one loss away from falling out of the top 10.....watch out for Northern Illinois!!!!

Take care,

Jerry
 
Vince, you know the prayers will be knocking on heaven's doors. Jim says I sound like Bob Dylan but I think it lets you know that you are always in our daily thoughts and prayers,:) we will be waiting to hear about all the exciting things happening in the fall..... With a smile and a big hug, The Jacksons
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?