Monday, July 10, 2006

 

This Week....

This week is going to be a busy one. I have an appointment today with Dr. Leming. Unfortunately they were not able to schedule my PET scan until Thursday so we'll have to wait until then to see how things went with chemo rounds 5, 6 and 7. Then, we leave for vacation (Lake Tahoe) on Friday morning. Hopefully we'll get great news with the scans, that would obviously make vacation a helluva lot more relaxing.

My white blood counts were still a bit low last week so I continue to do the daily Neupogen shots. I would expect them to be a lot higher today...I'll also have my blood checked Thursday before we leave. I'm not sure what we'll do if the counts continue to be low...we'll probably have to pick up some Neupogen when we get out to Tahoe. It's been four weeks since my last treatment so I would hope (and I've been told) that it shouldn't take too much longer for the white counts to stabilize.

I'll be sure to post any other updates before we leave. I don't know if I'll be able to post anything while we're away. Thanks to everyone for checking in and seeing how we're doing...it means so much to me and my family.

Have a great week!!!

Vince

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?