Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

The tests are NEGATIVE!!!!!....

Got the news this afternoon that my scans this morning both came back NEGATIVE - there are no signs of the lymphoma!!! After 9 months of tests, treatments, shots and doctor's visits I finally feel like I can relax a little bit...and I will starting tomorrow as the family and I head out to Lake Tahoe.

Thanks to everyone for all your support, concerns and prayers. There is no way anyone could make it through something like this without the love and support of many people. I realize that this is something I'll probably have to keep an eye on for the rest of my life but I also know, as a result of these last 9 months, that I won't be doing it alone.

I'll be sure to keep updating on the blog. Thanks again for keeping our family in your prayers.

Peace and Blessings!

Vince

Comments:
GREAT NEWS Vince!! you've been in our prayers and now you can really enjoy your family vacation!!! Love Maureen
 
We are SO very excited for you, Vince! You have all been in our prayers, and now those prayers can change to ones of "thanksgiving".
Enjoy your trip. We just got back from Tahoe and the beauty is breathtaking! Be warned: they said the lake is warm for this time of year. It was all of 65!!!
The Pearsons
 
Vince, This is great news and perfect timing for a most enjoyable and relaxing vacation. We just got back in town from our family vacation and we know your wonderful family will have a blast together.. Drink, eat and be merry!!!! Now that's not hard to do
With a smile and a big hug, The Jacksons
 
We are so glad to hear that the tests are negative! What perfect timing, too, as you leave on your well deserved vacation. This will be the best vacation ever, I'm sure!! Have a wonderful and relaxing time together!!
Love,
The Schings
 
What wonderful news! We know that you all have been through a ton this year, but be assured that you have also touched a LOT of hearts and lives in the process. You will continue to be inspirations to us all!
Love and blessings,
The Cummings Family
(Jay, Nicki, Austin, Sierra, Matthew, and Joshua)
 
Vince This ia all great news. I've been praying for you buddy. Have fun in Tahoe, you guys need some R&R.

Don O.
 
Glad to hear hear the good news Vinnie! Sorry I missed you on the 8th but we had the St Rita's festifal on the calender... hope to see ya on Labor Day!
Steve Dawn and Kids
 
All we can say is YEA!!!! Glad to hear it.

Love, Aimee, Jake, Jordyn and Jaden
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?