Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Back from Tahoe...

I'm dealing with a bit of jetlag today but it is great to be back home after a week in Lake Tahoe (I will admit, I'm always happy to come home from vacation but Tahoe is a place where I could have stayed a little bit longer!). We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend a vacation to that part of the country, it is an absolutely beautiful place. We had a very active trip; we rafted, hiked, rode bikes, went to a Tahoe beach in Nevada and even made it over to Squaw Valley which is where the 1960 Winter Olympics were held. We also spent the last couple days of our trip in San Francisco where we took in all the tourist attractions; The Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, Alcatraz and a Giants game. So we were on the go quite a bit and while I did get a little tired toward the end, I think I held up pretty well!

Now its time to get back into the swing of things. I need to kick it into gear at work and next week football starts - I'll be coaching the 6th graders at St. Susanna this season. I even made it out today and ran about 4 miles - my goal is to build back up to where I was before last October. Based on todays efforts, I have a ways to go!

My next appointment with Dr. Leming is in a couple weeks. I should learn more about what the next steps will be. I know he's mentioned several times that I'll probably have a few more treatments of Rituxin. I would expect that next treatment will be some time in the fall.

Again, its good to be back! I'll talk to you all real soon!

Comments:
Vince, How nice is it to get back into the swing of things....Take care and hope to see you in the fall on some football field .. Talk to you again soon... With a smile and a hug, The Jacksons.... P S I am into using dots tonight :).........not sure why:)...........
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?