Monday, April 17, 2006

 

A Frustrating Day...

When you go into a day and the best possible scenario is you'll get a 5 hour chemo treatment, obviously you're not destined to have one of your better days.

I had a PET scan this morning and then headed to Dr. Leming's office where we hoped to get good results and a fifth chemo treatment. Unfortunately the visit turned out to be the latest in a recent series of frustrating visits. Dr. Leming indicated the PET scan results would not be ready until late tomorrow or early Wednesday and without knowing the results, its best to wait on the treatment. At this point I think our emotions got the best of us. This past week has been very stressful...you build yourself up for the doctor visits and when all you do is spin your wheels, it gets frustrating. Dr. Leming did say we're reading too much into the PET scan but that doesn't make it any easier to sit around and wait for the results. He also said he would do his best to push for the results sooner.

So, hopefully we'll get a treatment by Wednesday. I know I'm ready to move ahead. Thanks to everyone for your support, love and prayers. Keep the prayers coming! Please lift up a special prayer for Julie, she's been so strong and supportive throughout this journey and today I think she needed a little time to release some frustration. She has been my 'rock' and I don't know where I'd be without her. Also, say a special prayer for our kids. They, too, have been extremely strong for me and they are the ones driving me to get better. I just want to be there for them for many years to come. Nothing means more to me than they do.

Thanks again to everyone. Thanks to Beth Achberger for the meal she made for us last Monday...great pasta shells and an awesome dessert. Thanks to Gordie Massa for putting together my 'Dream Dinner'...the Vince Fontaine calzones were great! Thanks to Steve Bruce for bringing us dinner today (not sure what it is but I'm sure it will be phenomenal) and replenishing my stock of Bud Select. I'll continue to keep you posted. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter...PEACE!

Comments:
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .

اعزائي العملاء اهلا ومرحا بكم عنا في شركة تختص بخدمات نقل العفش في منطقة جدة شركتنا من الشركات المعروفة في مجال نقل العفش فاا بحثت اسم واحة الخليج لنقل العفش بجدة سوف نظهر لك في محركات البحث .
jeddah-moving.com/شركات-نقل-عفش-في-جدة
افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة

تشمل خدماتنا مراحل عدة تمر بها مرحلة نقل العفش لكي تتم الخدمة بكل سهولة ويسر :

خدمة تغليف العفش
خدمة تخزين العفش
خدمة نقل العفش عن طريق الاوناش الهيدروليكية
خدمة وضع العفش بطرق صحيحة في سيارات خاصة بنقل العفش

تعرف على معلومات وتفاصيل اكثر عن طريق زيارة الخدمات الاتية بالضغط عليها وسوف يقوم بتحويلك على الخدمة مباشرة :

افضل شركة نقل عفش برابغ
افضل شركة نقل عفش بمكة

شركة واحة الخليج لنقل العفش
شركة نقل عفش بجدة رخيصة
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة



 
nice post
nice post

 
الماسة
شركة تنظيف فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف شقق فى الشارقة
خدمات الشارقة
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?