Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Just Call Me Curly...

Well, the pile of hair on the bathroom floor told me it was time to cut my hair off so Saturday I walked up to 'Great Clips' and got the ultimate buzz. In the two days since, I've been called John Kitna and my personal favorite; Curly. It really isn't as bad as I thought it would be but I have to admit, the head gets a little cold when it's not covered with hair.

I'm hopeful I'm through the worst part of this second cycle. My appetite is back to normal and I only had a couple days where I had to stick to the bland foods. If this cycle is like the first, I should feel pretty decent the next couple weeks.

With the Super Bowl this weekend I'm sure all the guys in the family will be convening at Mike Schmitt's house for the annual Boy's Super Bowl party. Plenty of White Caste's, Cheese Coney's and draft beer will be consumed and someone is destined to go down in the Super Bowl party Hall of Shame for performing an incredibly stupid act. Perhaps we'll recreate this list this weekend and list all the inductees at a later date. For my money, I'm picking the Steelers in support of my buddy Ken Murawski and hope they keep the Lombardi Trophy in the AFC where it belongs.

Other than that, nothing new to report. We hope all is well with you and will and your family. Until next time, Peace and blessings!

Vince

Comments:
Of course I'm a little biased Vinnie, but I think you look pretty darn cute with your new hair style. And when you add your reading glasses, you look downright sophisticated. Love you forever. Julsie
 
That hair thing is WAY overrated!
 
Will you need to start shaving your medulla oblangata? (Ace Babes)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?