Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving....

I meant to send out a Thanksgiving message earlier but just didn't get to it. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and spent it with the people you love and care about the most. I cooked for all my brothers and sisters and it was very, very nice. I started the turkey at 10:00 am and we were eating at 5:15 pm. 7 hours of cooking for a 20 minute meal but I have to say everything was great!

Every year I always give thanks for another year of good health. I couldn't very well do that this year but I'm planning on doing it next Thanksgiving. I do give thanks for my wonderful family, they are my inspiration and the ones who will provide me with the strength to get my health back. And I also give thanks that there are people who actually come to this Blog site regularly to see how I'm doing. That means a great deal to me and my family.

I have a couple tests coming up and a follow-up appointment with Dr. Leming scheduled for December 7. At that time we'll learn how things have changed over the past two months. I have to admit that I'm very anxious to get to that appointment. It will be interesting to see how things have progressed. I will certainly keep you all posted on how things are going.

I wish you all the best as we head into the holiday season. Hard to believe Christmas is exactly a month away! Relax and enjoy the season!

Thanks for being there for us....

Vince

Comments:
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We will be praying that December 7th is a great day too!

The Hunts
 
I was so happy to hear all of you kids were together for thanksgiving!!Vangie told me before I read it on the blogger.
I know what you mean by 7hr to cook it and 20 min. to comsume it.
We had a real nice day to,except vange didn't feel to well.I will be anxiously a waiting your up date on the 7th.i'm with THE HUNTS-it will be a GREAT DAY-linda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?