Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all your support, prayers and simply for being there for our family. As Julie says, we ended the day on a very good note. Dr. Lemming was wonderful and very reassuring that we're going to get through this and I'll be fine.

I got the following e-mail this morning from a colleague here at work. In our regard, it certainly applies to all of you. I find myself tearing up quite a bit these days and its not because I'm feeling sorry for myself...its because I'm so overwhelmed by the show of support everyone is heaping upon our family. I've never felt so loved in all my life...thank you all for being there for us....

Peace, love and blessings,

Vince>

True Friend
>
>A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
>
>He said...no.
>
>She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....
>
>and he said no.
>
>She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,
>
>and once again he replied with a no.
>
>She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down
>her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....
>
>You're not pretty you're beautiful.
>
>I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
>
>And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

Comments:
Hi Vince,

I teared up just reading your email - not because I have any doubt that you will beat this, but because I know exactly how you feel by the overwhelming love and support you are receiving. It will definately help you get through this!! You are in my prayers. Jan Holden
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?