Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Mass at Xavier

Thanks to everyone who attended the Mass for me at Xavier University on Tuesday. It was a wonderful celebration and it meant a great deal to Julie and me that so many of you took time out of your busy days to attend.

Fr. Bischoff's words were simple and beautiful. You all hold a special place in our hearts and in our glory. You enlighten our lives in many ways. Thank you so much for lifting our family up during this time of need.

We will continue to keep you updated on this 'journey'. Peace, love and blessings to all!

Comments:
Vince:

I had an unavoidable conflict yesterday and am sorry I missed your mass @ Xavier. I went to Mass at SMOY this morning to pray for you in a special way.

I know today is a big day and you get the results of your ealier tests--Good luck to you, Julie and the kids

Mike

PS: please refrain from the ND bashing in future blog reports!
 
Hey Vince...
Just a quick note to let you know that the kids and I are thinking of you.
Love Aimee, Jake, Jordyn and Jaden
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?