Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Bone Marrow Registration Rocks Part II....

Julie beat me to the punch! I was going to comment on the success of the Bone Marrow Registration at St. Susanna this past weekend but Julie's post covers it all. I was going to register myself but I'm sure my marrow isn't of much use to them right now!

The good news is over 60 people were able to register and who knows how many lives might be saved as a result of these wonderful acts of kindness. I know a co-worker of mine registered this past summer and he was actually contacted recently about the possibility of becoming a donor. As he told me; if I'm a match, I've gotta do it!

Not much else to report at this time. We're still thinking about what direction we should take. Hopefully we'll be at peace with a decision by Friday when we meet with Dr. Leming.

Thanks again to everyone for all your prayers and support! You continue to provide me and our family with 'relentless strength'! We'll be sure to continue the updates...

Peace and blessingsto all!

Vince

Comments:
Today is Vince's 47th Birthday!!!! I think he's spending the evening at home with his family. That's the best way to celebrate. We wish you many, many, many, many more birthdays Vince, Vance, Oochie, Legs, Chris, etc. We love you very much and are blessed to have you as part of our family!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?